Continuing with a review of grooming products offered by Zirh International, today I will share my experience with their Protect – Daily Facial Conditioner, or in other words…their facial moisturizer. I cannot make any spectacular claims that this moisturizer has dramatically reversed the aging process or miraculously knocked 15 years off my face. I would have to check back with the audience in 2-3 years to make that claim. What I can say is this: The Protect Daily Facial Conditioner felt very pleasant when applied on my face. The scent was very fresh, not excessively oily, and hydrated my skin very well. All in all – a pretty good product. Check out further observations below.
- Following in the footsteps of the Zirh Clean Face Wash, the facial moisturizer also retains a light, subtle citrus fragrance.
- Given the presence of a citrus scent, it is not as strong as the Zirh Clean Face Wash; which is good since a double dose could be a little overpowering.
- The consistency is moderate; being not too creamy and not too watery.
- There is a slight greasy feel to the moisturizer, but it fades away after application.
- I didn’t have any problems with skin irritation or break-outs.
- For usage, expect to use two dime size quantities, roughly the size of a fingertip, to sufficiently cover the entire face.
- Keeping with this quantity, one should be able to extract more than a few months of usage out of this product.
- Although menthol is not an active ingredient, there is a cooling sensation felt when applied to the skin. Perhaps it is the chamomile agent working on the skin. Whatever it may be, it feels nice.
- Retails for approximately $32.50 for a tube of 3.3 fluid ounces. This may send many gentlemen running for the hills. However, if healthy skin is a priority, the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities could be very appealing for that discerning gentleman.
Environmental defense moisturizer
Daily skin conditioner for oily to normal skin types. Fights the negative effects of free radicals from environmental pollution and sun damage. Helps to slow the appearance of aging and improves skin’s texture and elasticity.
Vitamin E: an anti-oxidant from soybean oil soothes and helps rejuvenate the skin
Avocado Oil: a moisturizer that infuses the skin with protein without leaving an oil film
Chamomile Extract: an anti-inflammatory that calms the skin
Pycnogenol: a powerful anti-oxidant extracted from pine bark helps improve skin smoothness and elasticity
For more information about Zirh products, please visit Zirh HERE for more details.