Hello everyone, my extended holiday hiatus has come to a close, and I am ready to start writing again. Today, I wanted to spotlight an item I discovered in the men’s grooming aisle at Target – Uncle Jimmy Beard Growth Oil. Currently, as an owner of a full beard, it might be hard to imagine that many years ago, I was incapable of growing any facial hair at all. I actually started getting meaningful growth during my first year in college. Fast-forward to the current day; I am able to grow a full beard without any issues. Now, a full beard requires the appropriate, required maintenance because a dry, scratchy beard can be quite problematic. I am always willing to experiment with a new product, so I decided to purchase Uncle Jimmy Beard Growth Oil while I was shopping. My wife noticed the bottle and wondered aloud why I needed help growing my beard. I explained it was more for maintenance, and if a fuller beard was also a consequence, then that would be an added benefit.
- Uncle Jimmy Beard Growth Oil has a mildly aromatic, fruity fragrance. The scent is sensibly light, and it generally fades away within the first hour or so. Still, it smells great as it is applied to your face.
- The product is moderately oily, but your facial hair and skin will definitely absorb the product quickly; leaving no greasy residue behind. A gentleman will definitely feel a difference in beard texture with consistent usage.
- Depending on the thickness of your beard, I would estimate that 3-5 pumps should supply a sufficient amount of beard oil to satisfy a gentleman’s needs. I purchased a 2.0 ounce bottle, and with continuous usage everyday, I have nearly half a bottle left after three months.
- I’ve never had a patchy beard, but there were a few small areas that required some reinforcement. I did notice some improvement in those areas. Generally, I never grow my beard beyond my jawline. However, I was able to achieve significant below my jawline and midway down my throat. My beard was always moisturized and soft.
- Uncle Jimmy Beard Growth Oil retails for approximately $10.99 at local store chains such as Target. Overall, I think this is a great price with respect to the product. A bottle should render months of dedicated service, your beard with definitely be softer, and you should observe some good growth after a month or more.