Well, it is that time once again for a grooming review. Today, we are looking at a face wash offered by Zirh International, appropriately named Zirh Clean Face Wash. Offered in a metallic bottle holding approximately 8.4 fluid ounces of product; Clean promises to invigorate your skin by gently eliminating dirt, excess oil, and dead skin cells. So, what was my experience? Well, read on.
- Face wash has a thick, gelatinous consistency that is unlike any other face wash you might have used before.
- The good: A little dab covering the surface of a finger is sufficient enough to produce a rich and robust lather.
- The bad: Extracting the face wash from the metallic bottle can prove a little challenging for some gentlemen due to its gel-like form.
- The solution: Keep it in the shower so the face wash doesn’t congeal too much, which might happen if housed in a medicine cabinet.
- It has a light citrus, lemon scent that is really pleasant, but not overpowering.
- The presence of menthol provides a nice cooling sensation, especially if you are in a steamy shower. It really opens up the pores.
- As stated before, the lather is really rich. With that stated, sometimes the wash got in my mouth. And along it smells like lemons, it surely doesn’t taste like it! So don’t go overboard with pouring it out. If you pour too much, again with its gel form, scooping it back into the bottle shouldn’t be a problem.
- It washes away cleanly with no residue. It didn’t dry out my skin, and it didn’t irritate me.
- Retails for approximately $20.00, which may scare some gentlemen away, but a gentleman should be able to extract a long life from this product, especially if he is using bar soap to wash your face and body.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid Face Wash
Invigorating Alpha-Hydroxy face wash removes dirt and excess oil for fresher looking skin. With Alpha-Hydroxy acid, CLEAN works to remove dirt, excess oil and surface dead skin cells, uncovering newer, fresher looking skin. Fresh, light lemon scent.
Triple Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Helps remove surface dead skin cells unveiling healthier looking skin
Menthol: Cools and invigorates the skin
Salicylic Acid: Reduces irritation and redness while removing excess oil
For more information about Zirh product, please visit Zirh HERE for more details.