My face is gearing up for a long battle. It is with great stubbornness, accentuated with a modest air of melancholy, that I have accepted the reality of sleep-reduced days for the forseeable future. Factoring in the looming onslaught of dry, cool air the winter season will provide; my face is at a decided disadvantage. Recognizing my skin required an equalizer, I anxiously jumped at the chance to sample Lab Series’ Age Rescue + Water-Charged Gel Cream. With wrinkles and dry skin a distinct possibility, there is no shame in my game when it involves grooming nowadays. If you are a gentleman of a certain age, baby or no baby, polar vortex or no polar vortex, it is never a bad idea to pamper oneself with products that afford the hope of beating back Father Time. So, how does Lab Series Age Rescue + Water-Charged Gel measure up? Let’s dive in gentlemen.
- With an unusual bluish-green tint, the contents arrive with a refreshingly clean scent. The texture has a light to medium consistency with a moderately greasy touch. If your skin has the tendency to be oily, I would proceed with caution if using this product. Obtaining a sample would be wise before committing to a full jar.
- Given its slightly oily feel, a gentleman will notice a residual touch on his face a little longer after initial application. It did not bother me, but keep this tidbit in mind if you plan on purchasing a jar.
- Absorption, however, is an easy transition into the skin as the cream goes on evenly and smoothly.
- A gentleman can either use his cream as generously or sparingly as he deems necessary. The cream really distributes well, so a few dabs on the fingertips should suffice.
- Instantly, the hydrating effects can be felt within your skin as a cooling sensation sweeps across the face.
- Ringing in at hefty $50.00 per jar, it may be hard for a gentleman to commit to such an expensive moisturizer. Therefore, depending on your needs and lifestyle, the decision is ultimately your own. Truthfully, even when using everyday, a gentleman should be able to extract 2 months of usage from a single jar.
- Available sizes: 1.7 oz ($50.00)
Lab Series Age Rescue + Water Charged Gel Cream
Lab Series Skincare for Men Age Rescue + Water-Charged Gel Cream is a new innovation that unleashes the power of ginseng to help save skin from the visible effects of aging, stress and fatigue. It boosts natural collagen to help visibly repair lines, wrinkles and increase firmness while providing intense hydration instantly, over 24 hours and long-term. G-Action™ speeds energizing ginseng straight to the skin, amplifying skin’s potential to work hard and recover fast for a revitalized look while a powerful peptide duo provides intensified repair to help support skin’s natural collagen production and AO-10™, a complex of 10 top antioxidants, helps neutralize the damage caused by the environment to hold off the signs of aging.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Methyl Trimethicone, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract
Gentlemen’s Standard Approved
Disclosure: TGS was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes only. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.