Without a single doubt, my Monday through Friday morning routine is a fast-paced hustle of getting my children showered, dressed, fed, and off to school before I speed to work myself. Unfortunately, active sweat glands are not forgiving as I scamper to and fro, working up some healthy perspiration before I have to interact with the public. Arriving at the office sporting unsightly sweat stains is certainly not the gentleman’s standard. Therefore, it was not unusual for me to recruit the services of an oscillating fan at home or air conditioning in my car to mitigate the effect of my sweat glands working overtime – even in the winter. Sometimes I am successful, and other times, well, I hide in my cubicle with my desk fan until my shirt is sufficiently dry. But now I have a possible gamechanger, a product that promises to keep sweaty gentlemen like myself dry and odor-free. Thank goodness I never had an issue with odor. Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder Body is the grooming under the spotlight today. Let’s review its performance and effectiveness below.
- Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder opens with a strong, sweet burst right out of the canister. And it flies out of the canister with authority. Immediately, I realized it was a little too sweet for my preference. If your senses are especially sensitive, this body spray will strike you as particularly loud. I learned my lesson early: Do not apply this body spray and then reach for your favorite cologne. The results will be disastrous. Perhaps it was my selection of cologne, but the combination produced a sweet, obnoxious odor that adhered to my body all day. Therefore, if you are using Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray, it is wise to utilize it strictly by itself.
- Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder does dry down to an almost imperceptible scent, so a gentleman should not worry about it lingering around after 30 minutes by my approximation. The application of the spray is even, doesn’t clog, and as advertised – does not leave you coated in a messy white residue.
- Regarding performance, Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder provided remarkable protection against sweat and odor throughout my workday. After the initial cool burst, it dries down very quickly. I did not experience any adverse skin reactions or irritation. My mornings are pretty active, so it was nice to arrive at work without sweat stains spotting my long-sleeve button-down sport shirt.
- Now, Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder is somewhat awkward when handling, as the height of the canister presents a small challenge when gripping and aiming. The spray nozzle is also slightly clumsy to compress. However, the issue may lie with a lack of dexterity on my end. It may not prove to be an issue for some gentlemen. Kawhi Leonard has big enough mitts, so he should not have any issues at all.
- Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder would a great grooming companion for an active gentleman that may produce his fair share of sweat. This gentleman doesn’t mind foregoing his favorite cologne perhaps in favor of staying dry throughout the day.
- Arm & Hammer Invisible Spray Powder retails for approximately $6.99 for a 7-ounce spray canister.